Sunday, February 10, 2013

An update

Yes, I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I haven't had much too say for a long time as nothing has changed. Debra is still running the show (albeit from sunny Vanuatu) and making lots of money from government grants and gullible followers.

Helidon survived the 2011 flood with little damage and same for the recent one in late January 2013. So that's a positive for Debra, otherwise she'd have to start all over again and find some more suckers to fleece.

The MMM website has had a makeover and has embraced e-commerce wholeheartedly. You can buy lots of goodies for a 'small' donation to Debra or her associated companies. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam
Thanks for the most recent post. I had wondered what had happened to you...

Re. the MMM website, it appears to have gone through a number of incarnations over the years. I was reading the FAQs page the other day and picked up a whopping inconsistency, which just shows that they cannot keep up with their own lies. In one section, it states that D is involved 24/7 in the care of her bedridden daughter, who lives in Vanuatu, and then further down it states that D is based mostly in London and Vienna, making trips to Vanuatu to visit her family. So which is it? I suspect the latter. I cannot see this vain and arrogant woman giving up her jet-setting life to look after her daughter full-time. She's too much of a 'celebrity' for that.

This group makes me feel sick, more so because I have a friend who has been stuck in it for years. I have met D, on more than one occasion, and find her to be a detestable person. How she is able to hood-wink so many people is beyond me. I strongly suspect that she is a sociopath.

Please keep posting. More people need to be made aware of this nefarious group. Perhaps you can invite ex-members to send you their stories via email and you can publish them on your blog. Just a thought.